Read our FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do we become members?
Membership at EPE provides you with huge discounts and the ability to reserve spots in certain special events like field trips. You can become a member of Everyday PE in the following ways:
- Any past program participation earns you a lifetime membership status
- Participating in an EPE special event, like a charity walk, community clean up, etc will earn you a lifetime membership status
- Participating in a school vacation week program will earn you a lifetime membership status
- All current PAL softball and baseball players have membership status for the year that they played at the PAL
- Proudly posting our logo on your website, with prior approval, can also earn you membership status
2. What kind of skills or training does your EPE staff have?
3. Can friends or family from outside of Plainville participate in Everyday PE programs?